Saturday, February 16, 2008

Short Class

Today we went over line drawings and other functions; plus some tricks/tips from John. It is cool to see how to separate a line drawing from the background. That will be a very useful process for me and all the drawing that I want o be able to color digitally. I am exploring further than we have cover end and I am being able to figure out some cool functions. I am experimenting with painter and I will be tooling around with illustrator soon. My goal is to go off and figure things out on my own and only ask questions if I get stuck. I want to learn to rely on myself for trouble shooting skills and solutions. I have been playing with the airbrush tools to color my scanned line drawings......it looks really good and I am stoked at how small I can get the spray up close and do really fine detail.

No comments: